Saturday, February 5, 2011

To the Love of my life


I am in the desert and in the trial, God. I am a confused and broken lost sheep. You brought me here to refine me and for me to learn and grow, but You did not bring me here to abandon me nor will You leave it up to me to figure things out on my own. You are my Good Shepherd, who never leaves nor forsakes me, and You will bring me out of this and show me just what I need to know when I need to know it. You will always be with me in whatever I face in life, both the good and the bad. You are good, God. You work all for good, God. You began a good work in me, and You will see it through to completion. I love You too!

“Better is one day in your courts
   than a thousand elsewhere;
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.
For the LORD God is a sun and shield;
   the LORD bestows favor and honor;
no good thing does he withhold
   from those whose walk is blameless.
 LORD Almighty,
   blessed is the one who trusts in you.”
-Psalm 84:10-12

No comments:

Post a Comment