Thursday, July 19, 2012

Exciting News - Praise God :)

Just wanted to share some exciting news (praise God for working things out in CRAZY, incredible, miraculous ways!!!) :) I just found out last night that I was accepted into the Project ALFA (Accessible Libraries for All) fellowship program at Wayne State University. It will cover all of my tuition expenses for my Masters of Library and Information Science, is a huge answer to prayer, and is something that I am really interested in learning about :) For more about the program you can check out the ALFA website at http://www.projectalfa.slis.ua.edu/about.html
. But anyways, I am really grateful and overcome with joy and excitement and wanted to share the news with all of you :) [Earlier in the summer, I got rejected for the other scholarships I had applied for, but this is the one that I was really hoping would work out and had a feeling God might be up to something big :) Praise God for providing in a huge way! and for this incredible opportunity! I am so filled with awe and amazement every time at all the unexpected ways God works for good!]
Please pray that I would serve God and others well in this program :)

No comments:

Post a Comment